Bradley REACH@Apalachee Center
The United States is facing a crisis in pediatric behavioral health. More than one in five children has a mental, behavioral, emotional, or developmental disorder. The COVID-19 pandemic has exposed the seriousness of the situation and placed additional stress on families. At the same time, there is a severe shortage of adolescent and child psychiatrists, particularly in rural areas, creating huge inequities in access to quality care.
To address this issue, Apalachee Center and Bradley Hospital have partnered together in a collaboration to provide much-needed behavioral health care for adolescents across the state of Florida with the launch of Bradley REACH@Apalachee Center.
Through Bradley REACH’s innovative program, expert clinicians provide intensive therapy to adolescents virtually. Our programs take place during the school day (partial hospitalization). This model allows us to reach teens in need all over Florida while reducing the need for inpatient care and emergency admissions.
The Bradley REACH@Apalachee Center, a virtual treatment program, will provide world-class adolescent psychiatric treatment services to the families of the state of Florida.
A sampling of those benefits is listed below:
- High-quality pediatric psychiatric care, delivered by a highly skilled team of clinical staff at Bradley Hospital, an internationally recognized psychiatric hospital for children,
- This virtual care model brings evidence-based care to areas of Florida where access to behavioral health can be challenging.
- Bradley REACH’s innovative partial hospitalization program helps children to avoid costly and stressful inpatient care
- Bradley REACH@Apalachee Center is a solution to the unprecedented surge in demand for child and adolescent behavioral health treatment intensified by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Children receive treatment in their home environment, making it easier for parents to participate in their child’s care
- Fewer patients board in emergency departments, reducing cost and trauma for patients
- Smoother discharge from inpatient treatment, freeing up much-needed space in inpatient psychiatric units
For further information on Bradley REACH services, please click on the link below:
Click here to download the BradleyREACH – Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) brochure.
Click here to download the BradleyREACH – Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) brochure.