The B.E.A.C.H. (Behavioral Excellence and Children’s Health) Unit
The B.E.A.C.H. Unit is a twelve-bed secure inpatient unit for children and youth, led by a dedicated team of staff including our Chief Medical Officer, a Psychiatric Master’s – level nurse practitioner with experience in psychiatry, pediatrics, and physical health, a licensed clinical psychologist, a licensed master’s-level social worker, and specially trained unit staff.
Services provided include:
- Psychiatric and medical assessment and treatment
- Psychological Assessments/testing
- Individualized Treatment Planning
- Group and Individual Counseling
- Aftercare Planning, including rapid access to Apalachee outpatient services for both insured and uninsured families.
Click here to download the BEACH brochure.